Saturday, April 17, 2010

Today I am wearing...

a pretty tight-fitted rose-printed dress. There are beautiful dusty pink roses amidst a coffee caramel background....sucha pretty printed fabric. Floral prints have been in fashion for quite awhile, everywhere you shop, you'd find them. I feel like I'm wearing a beautiful garden. This is floral chic. 
Photobucket


Had a chat with my super blogger friend last night, and she said blogs are about "cam-whoring"! So here goes, my narcissistic shot. Nothing quite like her beautiful pictures though. It's not a clear picture at all, the lights in my house are out today. 

6 comments:

  1. i've died and gone to heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the way to dress... not too many colors please. you know who i am...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you are the style guru....but these days, you are the one wearing colourful clothes ya...

    ReplyDelete