Friday, April 23, 2010

Peculiar Mission #3: Meet Blackout





I had some black fleece fabric and decided to try make a bunny. A funny bunny. This guy is stuffed with batting and fashioned from my rough patterning and sewing. His name is Blackout. I've always had a thing for bunnies since I was a child and I have a small collection of these stuffed versions. The real ones are cute but require some commitment to care for.  I like experimenting with things that I can make and this is just one of my "fun" peculiar projects. Blackout represents how the pure innocence we once held is lost through the dark passage of life. 


2 comments:

  1. i like i like! give me ah..i'll give you my unspoken painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can have it only if you really like it...that's for sure. how could i deny you of what would make you happy? ok barter trade it is! i love that painting. i'd put it on my wall.

    ReplyDelete