Saturday, April 17, 2010

Peculiar Profile: Michelle Sophia

I've met some pretty amazing people in my life. Some intrigue me with their intelligence, some make me laugh till it hurts, some inspire me endlessly with their ambition, some move me with their goodness. I always am thankful for them in ways they perhaps do not understand. Some of these people are incredibly talented without even knowing it. I look at each of them and I see their dreams lingering somewhere in their soul, in the way their eyes look at mine and in the way they light up when they talk about that one peculiar thing. I have seen their talent. Some gone to waste. Most just as unnoticed past times. This friend of mine is a natural at self-learning. She's a self-taught artist and photographer. I've linked her works on my blog. Scroll all the way to the bottom or connect right here www.shutterdust.tk  I am amazed by her work more than she seems to be. I will profile more people here, those peculiarities that I'm already well-acquainted with and the new ones I hope to meet. 

Photobucket
our escape, by michelle sophia

2 comments: