Saturday, June 5, 2010

Peculiar Poll: Wearable Peculiar or Too Peculiar?

the tiger dress in my favourite colours 

One of my mother's business partners came down for lunch and happened to talk about about his friend, Uncle Jim, who is a Fashion Designer and is currently in the fashion wholesale business. He took me down right after lunch to check out the clothes at Harbour City, TST. There were many beautiful and reasonably-priced dresses and tops but only this was peculiar enough to catch my eye - A monotoned tiger head outlined with red stitches and slightly-poofy red sleeves (which sort of remind me of pretty red roses) in  100% polyester. I do have a thing for tigers to begin with...reminds me of the beautiful albino tigers I once saw... pretty quirky dress isn't it? Too Peculiar to wear out? Or YES-THIS-IS-UNIQUE!!!-AND-I-WILL-WEAR-IT-OUT Peculiar?

5 comments: