Saturday, May 1, 2010

Peculiar Kid, Fat Jane & a Pig Song

Photobucket

So as I was having supper with my girlfriend, I received an MMS from my eldest sister (as above). My dearest nephew had an English assignment to complete and the point of this assignment was to learn how to use adjectives to enhance simple sentences. What he wrote only exemplified his cheekiness. Ethan, who is only 7 by the way, has an innate ability to make people laugh without even trying. Bet his teacher had a good time marking this. And she preferred "Fat Jane sang a Chinese song" which is pretty flat if you ask me. Or what about "Fat Jane sang a funny song"? What a daring little boy he is. Basically what he's asserting (according to his gut feel) is that a "fat" girl must surely be singing a "pig" song which isn't really nice if you think about it. Talk about guts. This fella has definitely got quite a big dose of it from his daddy. And I hope he never loses his sense of humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment