Friday, May 14, 2010

Chapter 14 - Friends as angels, Opening your heart and trusting in the Experience

When I look back at the events in my life that have transpired, I know that certain people were in my life for a specific reason. Each time I searched, I got my answer. Especially during the times when I struggled the hardest, I would get my answer in the most unexpected way. Some say, true friends are the angels in your life. They bring a message to you at the time when you most need it. Sometimes, you know it when you first come into contact with them, sometimes you only know it after they have left. I am keenly aware of it although some might dismiss this as merely "applying meaning to my experience" and me being "kooky". They are special and they never have to impress. They speak the words my heart was searching for and then time passes and we discover new meaning to what we have initially established. Some believe in fate, some don't. Open your heart (notice I didn't say eyes), don't let the words of others or years of dogma cloud your experience - that's the only thing that's real. 

1 comment: